Automatic Boom Barriers offer efficient security at exit and entry points of factories, office complexes, parking lots, toll plazas, or any roadway entry where medium to heavy traffic is expected. The boom barrier is aesthetically designed with sleek and modern looks.
Automatic boom barriers are used to control vehicular movement on places where access control is required to ensure that only authorized personnel can access the premises. An aluminum Bar rises in vertical arc to allow movement of vehicles.
AIxPARK is an Electro-mechanical barrier, which is widely used due to its reliability. The other technologies are often manufacturer specific. These electro-mechanical devices come with AC drive unit which can run continuously without generating heat, so electro-mechanical boom barriers can be operated continuously and in an intensive duty cycle.
AIxPARKs electronic control panel is designed to accept signals from various controls and safety accessories. All these features make AIxPARK automatic boom barrier the best in class entrance control equipment for your safety.
- AC motor is more powerful and almost no maintenance.
- All the operation process is soft without any noise and shaking.
- Boom can be chosen from 3 meters to 6 meters, and barrier closing time is also arranged from 1 second to 6 seconds.
- Infrared photocell interface, Loop detector interface and Card system interface are reserved for the other functions.
- Manual release device to operate the barrier in case of power failure.
- Barrier motor with die-casting aluminum alloy is high-hermetic and easy for heat dissipation.
- It comes with a motor cooling fan to avoid the over-heating possibility.
- Auto closing function through menu setting on the control panel.