Asset Tracking and Management
Our AssetTrack products enable you to instantly determine the general location of tagged objects anywhere within a defined space. Tracking includes work-in-process manufacturing as well as asset tracking. Asset tracking allows you to monitor location, status and availability from virtually any location in your extended operations; manage your assets on demand by knowing where they are and boost production by getting your assets where they need to be without delay. Integrate your business processes with on demand knowledge of work-in-process manufacturing, and make more informed decisions.
Following are the features of Asset Tracking System:
- Generate an anti theft device
alarm if an asset is stolen.
- Stop computer theft once and for all.
- Anti theft device system works indoors and outdoors.
- Use RFID wireless asset tracking to locate assets.
- Locate personnel.
- Totally wireless infrastructure greatly reduces system cost.
- Anti theft device transmitters are fully supervised for operational readiness.
- Graphical presentation of assets.
The management of physical assets (their selection, maintenance, inspection and renewal), which plays a key role in determining the operational performance and profitability of industries that operate assets as part of their core business. Asset Management is the art and science of making the right decisions and optimizing these processes.
Any business involved in manufacturing, distribution, physical sales or even office or call centre work will have physical and non-physical assets. The process of selecting the right equipment for a particular job, keeping it in working order for as long as possible and replacing it in a well-organized way, producing as little disruption as possible, is a key task for management.
Asset management software helps:-
- Define and segment assets to meet service strategy
- Determine required asset performance
- Define maintenance resources and overall strategies
- Assess condition of assets and recommend maintenance
- Prepare Maintenance Cost Plan
- Implement Maintenance Plan and programs
- Monitor and review Maintenance Plan